The French rugby federation (FFR) have announced that players from the national team have been allowed to return home during the Six Nations break but will still need to isolate after another staff member tested positive for COVID-19.
All players tested negative for the second day in a row on Tuesday but forwards coach William Servat had returned a positive test, the FFR said.
Head coach Fabien Galthie has already tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Six Nations
Wales beat England 40-24 in controversial Six Nations clash
27/02/2021 AT 18:50
The entire squad had been isolating at the National Rugby Centre on the outskirts of Paris. Players will leave on Wednesday and are due to return on Sunday.
"Complementary PCR tests will be carried out at home on Friday 19 February, as well as on the evening of Sunday 20 February, as soon as the players and coaching staff return to the National Rugby Centre. They will then isolate until the results are back," the FFR said in a statement.
France beat Ireland 15-13 in Dublin on Sunday and host Scotland on February 28.
They are top of the Six Nations standings with two wins from two matches.
Six Nations
France's Dupont set to miss Scotland game after positive Covid-19 test
19/02/2021 AT 18:12
Six Nations
O'Mahony handed three-game Six Nations ban for red card against Wales
09/02/2021 AT 20:35