World number one Judd Trump leads a star-studded field for the 2021 German Masters, which takes place from January 27-31.
Trump will be defending the title after he beat Neil Robertson 9-6 in the final of last year's event.
'Good to take punishment' – Trump explains why mauling can boost Lisowski's career
The 32-man field includes Ding Junhui, Stephen Maguire, Shaun Murphy and Stuart Bingham among the top-name players. John Higgins will not feature after testing positive for Covid-19.
Despite the name of the tournament, due to Covid-19 restrictions it will take place behind-closed-doors in Milton Keynes.
All matches up to and including the quarter-finals will be played over best-of-nine frames, the semi-finals will be best-of-11 frames and the final will be best-of-17 frames.
This is the third of six events in the European Series, with a £150,000 bonus available for the player who tops the ranking list.
While Mark Selby is the current leader in pursuit of the bonus, the former world champion failed to qualify for the final stages of the event.
‘You won’t see a better shot than that’ - Top 10 shots featuring Selby, Trump and O’Sullivan
How to watch the event
The 2021 German Masters is live and exclusive on Eurosport.
January 27: Round one
January 28: Round one and round two
January 29: Quarter-finals
January 30: Semi-finals
January 31: Final
Snooker in 2020: O'Sullivan wins sixth world title and Trump shines
- Winner - £80,000
- Runner-up - £35,000
- Semi-finals - £20,000
- Quarter-finals - £10,000
- Last 16 - £5,000
- Last 32 - £4,000
- Last 64 - £3,000
- Highest break - £5,000
Draw and results
Wednesday January 27
- Kacper Filipiak 4-5 Ding Junhui
- Shaun Murphy 4-5 Jamie O'Neill
- Liang Wenbo 4-5 Jak Jones
- Tom Ford 5-0 Yuan Sijun
- Duane Jones 1-5 Joe Perry
- Dominic Dale 5-4 Stephen Maguire
- Fergal O'Brien 5-1 Michael White
- Stuart Carrington BYE John Higgins (out after positive Covid-19 test)
- Judd Trump 5-1 Mark Davis
- Jordan Brown 5-2 Graeme Dott
- Barry Hawkins 5-4 Ryan Day
- Mark Joyce 4-5 Joe O'Connor
Thursday January 28
- Stuart Bingham 5-2 Zhou Yuelong
- Louis Heathcote 4-5 Jack Lisowski
- Luca Brecel 5-1 Noppon Saengkham
- Pang Junxu 3-5 Robbie Williams
Thursday January 28
- Judd Trump 5-3 Joe Perry
- Ding Junhui 5-0 Dominic Dale
- Barry Hawkins 5-2 Jak Jones
- Fergal O'Brien 0-5 Joe O'Connor
- Jamie O'Neill 4-5 Jordan Brown
- Tom Ford 5-2 Stuart Carrington
- Robbie Williams 4-5 Stuart Bingham
- Jack Lisowski 5-2 Luca Brecel
Friday January 29
- Judd Trump 5-3 Ding Junhui
- Jordan Brown 1-5 Barry Hawkins
- Joe O'Connor 1-5 Tom Ford
- Stuart Bingham 3-5 Jack Lisowski
Saturday January 30
- Judd Trump 6-5 Barry Hawkins
- Tom Ford 2-6 Jack Lisowski
Sunday January 31
- Judd Trump 9-2 Jack Lisowski
'It unfolded from there' – Trump recalls win that began snooker domination
Watch Trump retain German Masters title with stunning century
Share this article