Thepchaiya Un-Nooh knocked out John Higgins in the second round of the 2021 Snooker Shoot Out.
Un-Nooh hit 70 without reply as Higgins was knocked out in the second round.
Robert Milkins defeated Ben Mertens with a 37-0 result. Xiao Guodong beat Robbie Williams 22-6.
Noppon Saengkham was the victor against veteran Nigel Bond, who lost 46-16.
Jimmy White had his participation in the tournament ended by Gerard Greene, who won 55-12.
Declan Lavery squeezed past Leo Fernandez 34-2. Martin O'Donnell won a low-scoring 20-6 over Simon Lichtenberg. Ian Martin defeated Andy Hicks 27-11.
Wales' Mark Williams got through to the next round as he beat Hossein Vafaei 41-16, and Liang Wenbo hit the highest break of the day with an 81 to win 81-0 over Eden Sharav.
Amateur Hamim Hussain knocked out Duane Jones 50-28 in something of an upset.
Switzerland's Alexander Ursenbacher was a 44-20 over Mark Joyce. Ken Doherty won one of the lowest scoring frames of the day, 18-15 over Mitchell Mann.
Rory McLeod came agonisingly close but lost 35-34 to Michael White, while Louis Heathcote defeated Sean Harvey 27-17.
In the final match of the session, reigning Shoot Out champion Michael Holt was beaten 52-21 by former UK Champion Matthew Stevens.
- Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 70-0 John Higgins
- Robert Milkins 37-0 Ben Mertens
- Xiao Guodong 22-6 Robbie Williams
- Noppon Saengkham 46-16 Nigel Bond
- Gerard Greene 55-12 Jimmy White
- Declan Lavery 34-32 Leo Fernandez
- Martin O'Donnell 20-6 Simon Lichtenberg
- Ian Martin 27-11 Andy Hicks
- Mark Williams 41-16 Hossein Vafaei
- Liang Wenbo 81-0 Eden Sharav
- Hamim Hussain 50-28 Duane Jones
- Alexander Ursenbacher 44-20 Mark Joyce
- Ken Doherty 18-15 Mitchell Mann
- Michael White 35-34 Rory McLeod
- Louis Heathcote 27-17 Sean Harvey
- Matthew Stevens 52-21 Michael Holt