Image credit: Getty Images
Rea made a spectacular start, quickly jumping from third on the grid to first before going on to lead all ten laps in sweltering conditions that has engulfed the race weekend.
Scott Redding, winner of yesterday's Race 1, finished second with Michael van der Mark finishing considerably further behind in third.
A technical issue forced Toprak Razgatlioglu, who was in third, to pull out entirely with four laps to go.
WSBK Jerez: Rea dominates to seal Superpole win
1. Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK)
2. Scott Redding (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati) +0.522
3. Michael van der Mark (PATA YAMAHA WorldSBK Official Team) +2.701
4. Loris Baz (Ten Kate Racing Yamaha) +4.804
5. Chaz Davies (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati) +6.471
6. Tom Sykes (BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team) +8.561