- Scott Redding wins in Jerez, edging Jonathan Rea in enthralling five-way battle
- Scott Redding wins thrilling Superbike World Championship Superpole in Jerez
Rea made a spectacular start, quickly jumping from third on the grid to first before going on to lead all ten laps in sweltering conditions that has engulfed the race weekend.
Razgatlioglu takes championship lead with Race 2 victory at Donington Park
Scott Redding, winner of yesterday's Race 1, finished second with Michael van der Mark finishing considerably further behind in third.
A technical issue forced Toprak Razgatlioglu, who was in third, to pull out entirely with four laps to go.
WSBK Jerez: Rea dominates to seal Superpole win
THE TOP SIX
1. Jonathan Rea (Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK)
2. Scott Redding (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati) +0.522
3. Michael van der Mark (PATA YAMAHA WorldSBK Official Team) +2.701
4. Loris Baz (Ten Kate Racing Yamaha) +4.804
5. Chaz Davies (ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati) +6.471
6. Tom Sykes (BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team) +8.561
Razgatlioglu storms to sensational Race 1 win at Donington Park
Razgatlioglu ‘creeps across the line’ to win Race 1 after running out of fuel