FA Cup fifth-round draw - Chelsea to face Manchester United in repeat of 2018 final
Chelsea will host Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round in a repeat of last season’s final.
An Eden Hazard penalty was what separated the two sides at Wembley a year ago, and the teams will face off again at Stamford Bridge to play for a spot in the quarter-finals.
The ties will be played on the weekend of February 15-18.
FA Cup Fifth Round Draw in Full
- Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves
- AFC Wimbledon v Millwall
- Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace
- Middlesbrough/Newport v Manchester City
- Chelsea v Manchester United
- Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford
- Portsmouth/QPR v Watford
- Brighton/West Brom v Derby County